- The Big Bang was an event which led to the formation of the universe, according to the prevailing cosmological theory of the universe’s early development (known as the Big Bang theory or Big Bang model).
- The explosion of dense matter that, according to current cosmological theories, marked the origin of the universe
- (cosmology) the cosmic explosion that is hypothesized to have marked the origin of the universe
- Big☆Bang!!! is the first album from Shoko Nakagawa released on March 19, 2008. It was distributed by Sony Music. While it is presented as her debut album, it follows after two mini-albums, thus being her third release overall.
- An event or a group of events occurring as part of a larger sequence; an incident or period considered in isolation
- Each of the separate installments into which a serialized story or radio or television program is divided
- (episode) a happening that is distinctive in a series of related events
- (episode) a part of a broadcast serial
- (episode) a brief section of a literary or dramatic work that forms part of a connected series
- A finite period in which someone is affected by a specified illness
- biggest consumers of energy in homes and buildings, which are heating
- Having eaten or drunk to one’s limits or satisfaction
- containing as much or as many as is possible or normal; “a full glass”; “a sky full of stars”; “a full life”; “the auditorium was full to overflowing”
- Containing or holding much or many; having a large number of
- full moon: the time when the Moon is fully illuminated; “the moon is at the full”
- Containing or holding as much or as many as possible; having no empty space
- beat for the purpose of cleaning and thickening; “full the cloth”
- Not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
- (of a state or its citizens or institutions) Subject neither to foreign domination nor to despotic government
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; “free enterprise”; “a free port”; “a free country”; “I have an hour free”; “free will”; “free of racism”; “feel free to stay as long as you wish”; “a free choice”
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
- Not or no longer confined or imprisoned
- loose: without restraint; “cows in India are running loose”
Onboard Maid of the Loch
Although the historic 1953-built Paddle Steamer is now static alongside Balloch Pier on Loch Lomond , it doesn’t mean that she is closed off. Anyone can hire the ship for functions such as Weddings , Corporate Events and family celebrations. This is the Lower Lounge in the after part of the ship and looks quite cosy for a wee get-together.
Photograph All Rights Reserved
First of the Fallen
I feel better today. Really. Taking a portrait of the Prince of Darkness is no indicator of my current mood, I swear.
Then again, he is the Prince of Lies too…hmm….